- Tuesday 18 December 2012Father Renato Sesana, known to everybody in Kenya as Father Kizito, has received a prestigious award assigned every year in December by the Lombardy Region in Italy for “Peace and Solidarity”.
- Tuesday 3 July 2012Mthunzi young Men that have finished secondary school and are attending different colleges have together started food production so that they contribute to their upkeep and the upkeep of the Mthunzi boys and children.
- Friday 8 June 2012Who remembers the Nuba people of Southern Kordofan? Once again they are alone—trapped in the middle of a war. The area which includes the Nuba Mountains is part of Sudan, and it borders the newly independent South Sudan. The place names of this little known geography are strange and confusing. Beyond the names are a people who number about a million caught in the middle of two wars: the war between Sudan and South Sudan for control of the oil fields and the war against the Nuba people themselves because the majority supported South Sudan independence. They fought along side the freedom fighters of South Sudan, but at the negotiating table were denied the possibility of self-determination.
- Friday 8 June 2012About 3500 secondary school students and over 70,000 attending primary schools have been affected by the raging war. Some have made it to South Sudan to seek education in the camps while others remain home stranded, not knowing how they will cover the long distance to the land of sanctuary.Abdel Aziz al-Hilu, the SPLM-N leader in the state confirms in an exclusive interview with NewsfromAfrica's Eric Sande.
- Friday 8 June 2012Fr. Kizito in April 17-22 visited the Nuba Mountains in the midst of the War . He narrates his experience in the video below...
- The children who sleep in the streets, reduced to begging to make a living, are a testimony to the unjust and inhuman policies of the Zambian government.
- Friday 16 March 2012Ten Mthunzi boys sat for their grade 12 exams last year and successfully passed their exams.
- Tuesday 6 March 2012The impact of climate change in Mthunzi - Kasupe and Tubalange.
- Friday 17 February 2012Mthunzi boys who have completed secondary school and awaits their results together with those going to college have engaged themselves in agriculture production in view of increasing the quantity and quality of the food available to all people living around Koinonia.
- Tuesday 31 January 2012An report by Mike Mwenda on their recent stay with four friends from Italy - Veronica, Anna, Stefania and Elisa at Mthunzi.
page 1 of 5 | previous - next