- AfricaThe Federal German Chancellor’s visit, the first one to Africa since he took office in 1998 carries a lot of significance. Last month’s week-long visit – which took him to Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa and Ghana - signifies Germany’s commitment in regional integration and conflict resolution in the African continent.Zachary Ochieng
- UgandaThe international Criminal Court based in The Hague, Netherlands has now since late January declared Joseph Kony’s atrocities in the northern Uganda as crime against humanity and are to issue out a warrant of arrest for Kony.Henry Neondo
- KenyaThousands of Kenyans are walking to work as the transport crisis bites following new government regulations on Public Service Vehicles.Fred Oluoch
- KenyaThe government has brought back smiles on the faces of cash crop farmers who had almost given up following corrupt practices by the previous regime.Esther Mwangi
- ZimbabweAn outbreak of cholera in villages outside Binga, a small town in north-western Zimbabwe, in January has exposed the present state of affairs of the country health delivery system.Rodrick Mukumbira
- Action and contactsWritten by Caitlin Davies.
Published by Penguin Viking
2003 - Reviewed by Rodrick MukumbiraRodrick Mukumbira